- Member login
- Sign up
About the network
Danish Sound Innovation Network (Danish Sound) functions as a hub for research environments, businesses, public organizations, policy makers and professional users.
Danish Sound was established on January 1st 2009 and is part of the Danish national innovation infrastructure supported by a grant from the Danish Agency for Institutions and Educational Grants under the Ministry of Higher Education and Science.
Danish Sound Innovation Network has existed since 2009 and is part of the European cluster cooperation and has been benchmarked (i.e. evaluated) four times by the European Cluster Excellence Initiative. This has led to three bronze EU quality labels for Cluster Management Excellence in 2011, 2013, and 2015. In 2016 the network took a step upwards and received a silver certificate.
In 2025 Denmark is among the 5 leading centers in the world for innovative sound related products and solutions.
Danish Sound identifies opportunities and bottlenecks, facilitates and stimulates initiatives, cooperation, and awareness to achieve the vision.
- The Network is open and inclusive across branches and sectors.
- The Network is owned by the members and their contributions create the Network.
- The Network is globally oriented.
- The Network creates branding value through member’s involvement.
- The Network activities are embedded in member organizations.
- The members’ activities are mirrored and geared by the Network.