- Member login
- Sign up
What information do we collect?
We collect and store the information you provide when you register as member on our website. This includes personal profile information as well as organization profile information. Further, we collect and store information when you register for an event, respond to a survey, and interact with our online services in general.
How do we use your information?
Any information we collect may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize the experience and helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To send you direct information concerning news, service information, opportunities to participate in network activities, etc.
- To conduct membership services. Organization profile information is used to process transactions of specific services requested or to carry out membership services as such.
- To improve our website and communication tools. We continually strive to improve our services based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To display provided organization profile information on our communication platforms. This does not include any personal information; however, anonymous member contact service might be offered.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the confidentiality of personal, organization and interaction information. Stored information is only accessible by members of the Network Management staff to carry out services as described above.
We use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology as widely as possible.
Yes, cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Provided information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or provided to any third party for any reason whatsoever, without consent.
This does not include trusted third parties who are contracted to operating our website, conducting our business or services. We ensure that those parties agree to keep the information confidential and limit the use and storage of information to the specific service only.
We may release information when it is 1) appropriate to comply with the law or authorized government authorities; 2) required by our public funding bodies (such as the Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation); 3) necessary in order to protect our rights, property, or safety; 4) caused by force majeure.
Non-identifiable, anonymous visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other use.
You have the right to gain access to, correct and/or remove all personal and organization information we store in our databases. If you cannot perform the desired actions online, please contact us. This includes termination of membership at any time.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website and other communication platforms. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Version 4.2016 as of 25.11.2016